The 5th BACL Colloquium was held 19-20 September 2019 at the University of Reading. There was one day focusing on updates on research in clinical linguistics and phonetics (19th September) and one day focusing on teaching of clinical linguistics and phonetics (20th September). Details of the presentations will be uploaded here soon.
BACL aims to hold a colloquium roughly every two years.
The most recent meetings have been at:
- University of Reading, 19-20 September 2019 (images below)
- Newcastle University, 13-14 May 2013 (abstracts)
- Leeds Metropolitan University, 11-12 April 2011 (details are still available here)
- Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, 11-12 January 2010
- University of Reading, 15-16 December 2008 (1st colloquium, image at bottom of page)
Return to top
Page last updated 14th November 2019